1. Preheat the oven to 400* F. Thoroughly grease 12 2-3/4 inch muffin cups.
2. Beat the eggs, then add the oil, sugar, and yogurt. Stir to combine. Add the rosemary and orange rind.
3. Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a small bowl. Add all at once to the liquid ingredients, and stir quickly just to combine and make a smooth batter.
4. Divide the batter evenly into the muffin cups, which will be nearly full. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Remove immediately from the cups. Serve warm or cooled.