Tutorial on how to setup Icefilms for beginners
► Step 1 -Install the programs needed to stream, pick your operating system and download the appropriate software
- Divx web player 1.5 for windows - If you have the latest version uninstall it and install this one. Be sure when you install divx 1.5 you untick "update automatically" or you'll just have to reinstall it all over again.
- Needed only for audio:
- AC3filter 1.63b - Might only work on Vista and newer.
- or AC3filter 1.46 - worked best for me on Windows XP. -Abe
► Step 2 - Install ICE Quick Stream (IQS) script for your browser
- ** At this point you are set up to watch icefilms videos. Step 3 is how to find videos & watch them**
- ** If you are still having issues after step 1 and 2, be sure to restart your computer to be 100% sure before asking for further help **
► Step 3 - Watch something!
- Click on one of these located at the top of icefilms.
- Or search for what you wish to watch
- Once you're on the episode you want to watch, click on a sources...
- CLICK ...and now you're on this screen:
- Click Play, Download, or Watch in Flash... depending on your mood
- If it still doesn't work, go here.