Recipe by Art Smith
* 1 package Gardein Chick-N Scallopini
* 2 cups soy milk
* 1 Tb tabasco
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 1 tsp old bay seasoning
* 2 tsp cayenne pepper
* 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
* Olive oil or vegetable oil for deep frying
1. Place the chick-n in a medium bowl and add the soy milk and tabasco. Stir well to coat.
2. In a separate shallow bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, garlic powder, old bay, cayenne and black pepper.
3. Shake the extra marinade off the chick-n and then dredge in flour.
4. Shake off extra flour and then dredge again in the marinade and coat again in flour.
5. Add enough oil in a deep large skillet to create a depth of 1 inch. Heat over medium high heat until oil reaches 350 F.
6. Fry the chicken in batches until golden and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
7. Drain on paper towels and serve.