Terms and conditions
1. This document describes how to use the services of the ADMINISTRATOR of Spanie.pl, Enocleg.pl and Noclegi.pl websites (FANTI.PL Tomasz Łucka, ul. Ogrodowa 12/22 A m. 25, 97-200 Tomaszów Maz.) by contracting service hereinafter referred to as CLIENT responsibilities and any other law enforcement information.
2. Administrator provides services in the field of display presentation about accommodation facilities at the following websites: Spanie.pl, Enocleg.pl, Odkryj.pl and Noclegi.pl.
3. Registration of all Customers is the interface located on the website (http://sleep.pl/info/add-accomodation.html). After registration, the Customer has an account in Fanti.pl group.
4. Entries for Spanie.pl and Enocleg.pl are created automatically for a trial period of 28 days from the date of approval by the Administrator. The portal Noclegi.pl all registered objects automatically have a free presentation, which is available only for registered users. The entry is public after approval of its accuracy by the Administrator. The portal Odkryj.pl displayed objects with paid advertising on the site Spanie.pl. Advertising Odkryj.pl objects on display in the form of business cards at tourist attractions.
5. Familiarize yourself with the rules is necessary - any claims arising from the ignorance of this document will be considered negative.
6. Using our services is tantamount to a total acceptance of the regulations.
7. Customer consents to the processing of personal data by the Administrator provided during registration for the purposes of discharging the Administrator of the services provided and the issue of accounting. Customer represents that it is aware of his right to access and correct their personal data.
8. Administrator agrees to comply with confidentiality with the client.
1. Administrator agrees to approve the entry and send a copy of the rules and the Customer pro forma invoice for the services ordered within 7 working days from the date of registration in the database.
2. If a probationary administrator will receive confirmation of payment is a valid entry is extended by the length of the paid subscription period.
3. If the trial period is not met the conditions referred to in points. 2 listing on the portal and Enocleg.pl Spanie.pl is blocked.
4. 28 days before the expiry of the subscription administrator pro forma invoice for the next period. If the last day of the subscription will not affect the proof of payment for the next entry on the portal and Enocleg.pl Spanie.pl, the presentation is blocked. In the absence of proof of payment for the presentation of another Standard or Premium Noclegi.pl presentation, the property automatically passes to the free presentation. When the Administrator will receive confirmation of payment of prompt unlock access to services such as extension of the entry of the length of the subscription period paid.
5. Upon receipt of proof of payment for the services ordered, the Administrator issues a VAT invoice from the date of receipt of confirmation of payment.
6. Administrator is committed to continuous and uninterrupted service for which the customer has paid the subscription fee, unless there has been a breach of these Rules and termination.
7. Customer is required to enter the correct contact information (name, address, telephone number, billing information) when you register. Entering incorrect data authorizes the Administrator to delete an entry before the end of 14 days, and after the subscription fee.
8. Administrator reserves the right to delete your account within 28 days, unless the entry was created once again or cessation of service as a result of breach of these Rules.
9. The administrator has the right to remove the entry if it infringes in any way the provisions of the rules or the law, especially when it contains content:
10. Administrator is not responsible for any problems resulting from delays caused by the third parties (banks, post office, telecom operators).
11. If you have the need to temporarily disconnect the access to certain services, the Administrator is required to inform their customers about this in advance.
12. The Administrator shall not be liable for damages resulting from:
1. The amount of the license fee is set out in the price list which is http://spanie.pl/info/cennik.html page.
2. The amount of the subscription is indivisible, ie that:
3. The payment of the license fee the Client withdraws from changes in the rates, ie, that any increases or reductions do not apply to the Customer until the end of the paid subscription period.
1. The Administrator provides functionality that allows to collect funds on Customer’s account.
2. The Customer can use funds on the virtual account only for additional forms of advertising at Spanie.pl, Enocleg.pl and Noclegi.pl.
3. The collected funds are non-refundable and can't be repaid to Customer's bank account or postal order.
1. The customer can make complaints concerning failure to perform or improper performance of the services the fault of the Administrator. The complaint should include:
2. Complaints should be submitted in writing to the Customer Service Office, in person or by mail to the address of the administrator or e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
3. A complaint may be filed within 14 days from the last day of the period, which ended in a break in service or from the date on which the service was not properly made or will be made.
4. Complaint lodged after expiry of the period referred to in paragraph. 1, shall not be examined, as the Administrator shall immediately notify the advertiser.
5. If specified in the complaint or information data need to be supplemented, the Administrator before considering a complaint, ask the customer about the supplement referred to above and within. After the expiry of the time limit, the complaint shall not be examined.
6. Administrator recognizes the complaint within 30 days from the date of receipt of the claim correctly. Customer will receive information about how to respond to complaints by e-mail, the e-mail address associated with your account.