Gluten Free Almond Four Pizza Crust
Adapted from The Comfy Belly
(Free of gluten, soy, casein, yeast, and grains)
Makes 1 large 12"-14" thick pizza crust -or- 2 medium sized gluten free thin crust pizzas.
2 cups almond flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon basil
3/4 cup mashed white beans, such as navy beans or cannelinni beans
3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12" round pizza pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients together.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add all the wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet & dry ingredients together thoroughly. You will have a very wet dough.
- If you're making two pizzas split the dough in half.
- Spread the dough in a circle on the parchment paper with a spatula. It may help to wet the spatula with water or spritz it with non-stick cooking spray to keep the dough from sticking.
- Pre-bake the dough in the preheated 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Add toppings and bake an additional 10-15 minutes until your toppings are cooked through or melted.
- Cool pizza for about 5 minutes and then serve!
All Rights Reserved. COPYRIGHT © 2010 Gingerlemongirl.com
Do not republish without permission from Carrie Forbes @ email@example.com