POINT LOMA HIGH SCHOOL
For calendar events please see PLHS Master Calendar
BULLETIN NOTE: Please submit all items via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10:00 a.m. the day prior to publication date. Items will be edited as needed.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM VP LOWRY- “ ATTENTION STUDENTS, IN ORDER TO PREPARE FOR GRADUATION THE MAIN ATHLETIC FIELD WILL BE CLOSED DURING LUNCH & ADVISORY FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE WEEK. PLEASE FIND ANOTHER AREA ON CAMPUS TO ENJOY YOUR LUNCH. THANK-YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO THE MATTER. HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
· The Yearbooks are in! Pick up your yearbook from the Finance Office now. $100 to purchase
· The Library is now closed. Textbook return is all day
· June 12th- SENIORS- All must attend, attendance will be taken.
8:30 a.m- Check- In & Raffle Registration
9:00 a.m- 11:00- Hypnotist Show
11:00- 1:30 p.m.- Senior Brunch
· IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TRANSPORTATION STUDENTS: THE TRANSPORTATION OFFICE IS ASKING ALL STUDENTS RETURN YOUR “Z” PASS BACK TO MS. BARBARA IN THE MAIN OFFICE. BUS DRIVERS SHOULD NOT BE ASKING YOU TO USE YOUR PASS.
· SENIORS- Commencement Rehearsal (mandatory) will be held on June 13th from 1:00-2:30 p.m. in the Big Gym. Each senior receives eight tickets following the rehearsal. Should additional tickets be required, please e-mail Esther Rodriguez at email@example.com. Please include your name in the e-mail request.
LUNCH TIME CLUB MEETINGS:
NEWS FROM THE COUNSELING OFFICE
Seniors there are many of you who have not requested your final transcript nor have you committed to your college that you are attending in the fall in Naviance. Please come to the Counseling Center and confirm that you have done this to ensure your final transcript is sent out.
Monday, June 12, 2017
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Wednesday, June 14, 2017