Recipe from: Confessions of a Wannabe Baker
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip
8 oz. cream cheese – softened
1/2 c. butter – softened
3/4 c. powdered sugar
2 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 tsp. vanilla
3/4 c. mini chocolate chips
- Beat cream cheese and butter together until fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar and brown sugar
- Add vanilla
- Stir in Chocolate chips
- Cover and refrigerate for about an hour
- Place on piece of plastic wrap and shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate for another hour.
- Serve with Graham crackers and vanilla wafers.