Starbucks Style Pumpkin Bread
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 cups white sugar
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (if you are high altitude like I am, use about 1/4 cup more flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda (for high altitude, use scant teaspoon-fulls, or 1 3/4 teaspoons)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended.
Grease and flour three small loaf pans (I use 8x4 in). Pour batter into the prepared pans.
Bake for 55-60 minutes at 350F or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.