CHOCOLATE DIPPED BANANAS
Makes 10 servings
INGREDIENT CHECK LIST
- 5 bananas
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- 1 (7-ounce) tub Baker’s Dipping Chocolate
Toppings (pick a couple or create your own) ~
- cereal (crumbled)
- Reduced-Fat Nilla wafers (crumbled)
- Peel and cut the bananas in half crosswise, so that you have 10 pieces.
- Place peeled bananas on sticks. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Place bananas on the cookie sheet in the freezer, keep them in there as long as possible, at least 10 minutes.
- Heat chocolate bits until melted completely.
- Dip the chilled bananas in chocolate and roll with your favorite topping.
- Chill or freeze until ready to serve.
Are you going bananas for bananas? Stop by Chiquita Kids for more fun facts & activities about this amazing, healthy treat!