Cranberry Orange Bread
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1 Tb orange zest grated
* 1 1/2 cup cranberries
* 1/4 cup margarine, softened
* 1 cup sugar
* egg replacer, equivalent of 1 egg
* 3/4 cup orange juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in orange zest and cranberries. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and egg replacement until light and fluffy. Stir in orange juice.
4. Beat in flour mixture until moistened. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
5. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.