Sweet Potato Hash Browns
- 1/4 pound diced bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 pound sweet potatoes (roughly 3 medium) -- peeled and grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, fry the bacon until crispy, about 8 minutes.
- Add the onions and saute until soft, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic and sweet potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Saute for about 10 to 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Yields: 4 servings
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com