Aug 21st 2014
- Fixed installer for Windows 32 bit.
Nov 15th 2013
- Fixed issue: doesn’t start when settings file is partially corrupt.
- Removed error about trying to send tempo and play messages when no OSC targets specified.
- Fixed Bug: file name is not displayed after loading a file, title bar still says Untitled.
July 19th 2013
- Rewrite of XML loader, no longer consumes memory while loading, supporting much larger files.
- Removed Enterprice License buy option
May 23rd 2013
- Fixed deadlock that occurred once in many times when the application was launched.
- Added /oscseq/cleartrack. Thanks Sven for the request.
January 14th 2013
- OSCseq no longer in beta!
- Purchases with real money enabled.
November 6th 2012
- Preferences now saved in ‘official’ locations (Application Support folder on Mac, Appdata folder on Windows).
July 31st 2012
- Packets larger than 1024 bytes (a total of more than 1000 characters) now throw a warning and are not recorded rather than crashing the application.
July 11th 2012
- Similar error messages are now grouped into a single notification.
- Some functionality of OSCseq can now be controlled with OSC messages. See the manual. Thanks to Casey for pushing.
- The manual page now has a table of contents
April 2nd 2012
- Fixed: [BUG, website] After pressing Buy Online on the Buy page, we’re immediately redirected to the home page.
- Fixed: [BUG, website]: input fields on Buy page are collapsed on Internet Explorer
March 28th 2012
- Added separate 64 bit version for Windows, this fixes the Bonjour issue on Windows 7 64 bit. Thanks to Yair, Yosh and Philipp for the reports.
January 31st 2012
- Added the OSC Bouncing Balls demo to the Gallery
January 8th 2012
- OSCseq now receives messages sent locally to 127.0.0.1. Previously only the outward IP address was accepted.
January 4th 2012
- Fixed: [BUG] If loop is off, events are still recorded within the loop
- When playing back with high pre-delay, the cursor is no longer displayed incorrectly at the start of a loop.
- Website now displays a warning when using an Internet Explorer version lower than 9. Known issues and recent changes lists are not embedded properly with old versions of Internet Explorer on Windows.
December 7th 2011
- Fixed: [BUG] Problems writing to log file on Windows 7 (security issue).
- Settings and log are now written to user folders (user/home on Mac and user/AppData on Windows)
December 6th 2011
- Fixed: [BUG] infinite recursion when trying to clear log file on start (Windows 7 only). Thanks to Tim for the report.
November 22nd 2011
- Esc now closes OSC Connections window
- Prevented selecting event that is under the currently selected event
- Limited undoing to the moment the current file was opened
- When pasting a single event and no event was selected, now doesn’t select new event.
- Fixed: [BUG] Dragging an event by picking it up at the bottom end of the event box makes a jump when moving it.
- Fixed: [BUG] Windows: when pressing enter to add a new event, the default text “new” is not selected.
October 2nd 2011
- Added 303 loop demo movie to gallery
September 7th 2011
- Fixed: [BUG] In overview mode: down after editing an event doesn’t work -> after submitting value editbox, event gets selected
September 6th 2011
September 5th 2011
- Caps lock keyboard no longer adds events at the playhead position but at the selection.
August 24th 2011
- Added horizontal scroll bar.
August 23rd 2011
- Added dragging events up/down in text mode
- Fixed: [BUG] Cmd+X for cut, then down = error
August 21nd 2011
- New toggle per OSC connection: send system messages on/off (default off)
- Added support for single event selection left/right and home/end.
August 20th 2011
- Address grouping only on collapsed tracks since address grouping is unfamiliar for OSC users, they expect the / notation.
- Track mode graphics no longer apply in text display mode
- Removed ‘automatic’ track mode: too confusing. Default is now basic mode.
- Display mode now saved in song file
- Clicking on connection leds = open OSC Connections.
August 19 - 20th 2011
- Full support for editing single event or selection area
August 17th 2011
- Enabled deleting selected event
- Enabled navigating single event selection up/down
- Now adapts size of event edit field when track is collapsed
- Changed /Address/Here default naming to avoid confusion with ip address (changed to /Filter1/Cutoff)
August 16th 2011
- Changed moving loop points with right click to grabbing the triangle.
August 10th 2011
- Fixed: [BUG] If adding events was late and the cursor had proceeded to beginning of loop, suddenly events could be added differently from the previous ones, since loop wrapping was not fully covered.
July 21st 2011
- Zoom no longer sticks to bottom after clicking in grid and/or changing selection with mouse
- Removed redundant track property from event node in file format
July 20th 2011
- Added Tab display mode switching. Standard mode = event labels, summary mode = event dots
July 15th 2011
- Fixed: [BUG] Make selection, zoom, scroll => upper part of previous selection is still there
- Generic system for not registering an undo if nothing changed during an edit action.
- Scheduling events now with nanosecond precision instead of milliseconds
- Internal errors (that never occur, but still ;) now show an alert besides being written to the log file.
- Fixed: [BUG] Title doesn’t reflect file you just saved until you save another.
- Fixed: [BUG] Make selection, arrow down, zoom in. Focus on bottom of selection, but selection can be erroneously drawn too far to the bottom. Something to do with aligning the selection after zooming?
June 11th 2011
- Composed short beta video tutorial
June 9th 2011
- Fixed: [BUG] time offset error on windows
- Added log file and menu item to open it
- Now displays a warning if the incoming time tag is very far behind or in advance (> 200 ms).
- Fixed: [BUG] Cmd + A error with no events in song
June 8th 2011
- Fixed: [BUG] incoming unknown osc events do not repaint unknown message indicator
- Fixed: [BUG] adding an extra layer to the title bar doesn’t paint the names
- Fixed: [BUG] graphical update errors when dragging loop points
- Fixed: [BUG] sometimes removing a lot of events doesn’t update the grid until the next repaint
June 7th 2011
- Fixed: [BUG] disabling record on a track leaves the record button area blank instead of displaying the grey icon
- Added Semitone track display mode: (-12, 12)
- Accented bars redone, they now blend with track background graphics
May 19th 2011
- Further optimized drawing, various backbuffers are now partly updated, only where necessary. The new system also allows for more detailed optimization in the future.
May 18th 2011
- Track mute and record buttons are now blinking when they receive input or send output
April 29th 2011
- Moved recent changes next to known issues topic on website
April 27th 2011
- Bpm, Grid size (zoom level) and Caps Keys Octave are now editable directly with a textbox by double clicking on it.
- Restyled info controls; more compact
- Several small interface tweaks
- Added lines to trigger-like track types
- Undo and redo menu items disabled if not available
April 23rd 2011
- Restyled colors and lines; no more colors, only greyscale
- IP and port info no longer overlaps info controls (automatically disappears when the window is too small)
March 30th 2011
- Changed default track address from /New to /Address/Here.
- Fixed: [BUG] values smaller than -100 are not displayed, also the event dots disappear.
- Fixed: [BUG] incorrect visual update on Windows when adding an address to a track by typing a / in the track address bar.
- Now using the release date as the ultimate version indicator instead of a build number.
- Adding notes with Caps Keys no longer checks for significant difference, even if filter high density input mode is on for the track concerned.
- Now prevents disposing the Window (but keeping the program active) after pressing Cancel in a save dialog resulting from a quit event on windows.
- Changed default window size to fit on a netbook
- Fixed: [BUG] titles not repainted when moving the selection over the edge of the screen and updating the grid.
- Fixed: [BUG] when selecting, if the selection exceeds the track upper limit, it is auto-repositioned, making the bottom border go down instead.
- Adjusted auto-add-track menu position to account for the menubar height in Windows
- Artificially made the Preferences window a little larger (to look better)
- Renamed ‘Predelay’ in preferences to ‘Playback anticipation time’
March 7th 2011
- Made nested auto-detect-add-tracks menu, this partly deals with selecting detected bulk messages such as multislider input from TouchOSC
March 3rd 2001
- Added OSC through option. Check box added in Preferences.
- Changed all settings screens to Java native layout manager for easy cross-platform maintainability
- Added notification in Connections window for Mac OS 10.5: Bonjour in java doesn’t work for this version.
March 1st 2011
- Optimized threading model to support parallel modification and reading of data without risking data inconsistency
Feb 25th 2011
- Caps Lock Keyboard no longer acts as an external osc controller but adds events directly
- Fixed: [BUG] delete last track, selection doesn't jump back to within the grid
- Now creates a new track after deleting the last one
Feb 21th 2011
- Updated Mac specific application handlers
- Fixed: [BUG] Windows: screen is only repainted under the menu area after triggering a graphical update via the menu.
- Fixed: [BUG] Double clicking a title and typing a new name with a slash to add an extra node in the address space in the lowest slot didn’t update the interface correctly on Windows
Feb 6th 2011
- Redone OSC Settings window using Java native layout manager, solving cross-platform layout consistency issues, ensuring native size of buttons and dropdowns on Windows XP and Windows 7
- Added About box with registration information
Jan 31th 2011
- Rewrote Windows installer with NSIS, built exe with exe4j instead of Advanced Installer, adding flexibility
- Solved Java repaint clipping issue after modifying content via the menu on Windows
Jan 12th 2011
- Integrated Paypal IPN and PDT in webshop
Jan 10th 2011
- Fixed: [BUG] meta key for vista en xp
- Fixed: [BUG] zooming in and octave up with the non-numpad menu key combinations didn't work on windows
- Removed trial startup popup, added trial in title, added Buy OSCseq item in Help menu.
- 'Online help' menu item now links to /manual
- Fixed: [BUG]: no repaint after setting loop to selection when seq is not playing
- Fixed: [BUG]: seq doesn't start with "- Untitled" after not finding the previous file to load
- Removed java icon from save dialog
Dec 29th 2010
- Uploaded first public beta trial, v0.9.1b
Dec 28th 2010
- Finalized website backend