Products and Services Terms & Conditions
Products and Services Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions are between BUDOKA FIT and the Customer/Client/Participant.
- Your appointments are agreed and confirmed between you and the BUDOKA FIT trainer working with you. Reminders are not offered or given but you may contact your BUDOKA FIT trainer at anytime for confirmation, bearing in mind any “late cancellation” conditions
- Cancellations must be greater than 24 hours from the start any appointment, any cancellation or postponement within a 24 hour time period (deemed a “late cancellation”) will incur a late fee of the cost of the appointment/session. Note that a “no show” will incur the same late fee.
- A “late cancellation” is deemed a forfeit of your appointment and as such the session is neither redeemable or reimbursable in any form
- Where the Customer/Client/Participant has purchased a package or using a Voucher/Gift Certificate the late fee will be deducted from the purchase amount and therefore affect the number of remaining sessions available
- Where the Customer/Client/Participant utilises a “pay as you go” method they will owe BUDOKA FIT the cost of the current agreed session rate
- Circumstances where BUDOKA FIT or one of its representatives is responsible for a “late cancellation”, a full credit will be given to the cost of the session.
- Session costs are calculated as either
- The agreed price between BUDOKA FIT and the Customer/Client/Participant
- In the case of a package, the cost will be the package price divided by the number sessions included.
- The Customer/Client/Participant agrees that they have engaged/consulted with a health professional (e.g Doctor) about their personal health in relation to starting any fitness related activities including but not limited to physical training and the use of any form of resistance training (e.g free weights, machines etc)
- The Customer/Client/Participant will be requested to fill in a Pre-exercise Screening form or forms to help assess any risk factors or health conditions to assist in exercise prescription
- Your trainer must be informed immediately if you experience any adverse effects during training or executing a supplied training program or to any nutritional guidance. If you are unable to contact your trainer contact your doctor
- It is important that you inform your trainer of any injury, sickness or discomfort experienced from training, guidance or recommendations
- BUDOKA FIT Vouchers in summary:
- are not redeemable for cash
- are generally non-transferable unless waived by a BUDOKA FIT authorised representative
- are available to new and existing Clients/Customer/Participants but some packages may not be available to existing Clients/Customer/Participants
- are subject to a 3 month expiry date from the date of purchase
for complete details see Voucher Terms & Conditions (www.budokafit.com.au/policies/vtc)
- Personal Training Packages may be restructured at any time, this may include but is not limited to: inclusions, exclusions, pricing, durations and frequencies.
- All sessions in a multiple session purchase, including packages, must be used within 3 months from the date of the first session, any remaining sessions will be forfeited. Exceptions may apply where a standard or tailored package is structured to exceed 3 months, in these cases a 6 month period will apply or an agreed term will be made between BUDOKA FIT including its business name holders and the Customer/Client/Participant
- You may suspend your start date for up to 3 months
- Trial sessions may be offered from time to time either verbally, via the business website or through a promotion. Unless otherwise stated the trial sessions will run for approximately 35 minutes and will expire within 3 weeks.
- Refunds for services
- $75 processing fee for processing the refund and administration
- In full minus processing fees if within 7 days of purchase and unused
- As Personal Training sessions are bundled and sold as Packages (including both standard and variations), once a single session has been conducted refunds are no longer available
- If using the part payment option, the “Refund for services” conditions only apply to payments made
- Any remaining sessions will remain active until an agreed date as discussed with a BUDOKA FIT authorised representative
- Refunds do not apply to trial sessions.
- Personal and group training sessions are run in a facility currently located at LEVEL 1, 72-76 PORTMAN ST, OAKLEIGH VIC 3166 but may be subject to change at any time, in such circumstances Clients/Customers/Participants will be notified accordingly.
- Any alteration to training location other that initially agreed resulting in travel for the BUDOKA FIT trainer may incur a fee. This fee will be agreed prior to the commencement of the session
- All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD)
- BUDOKA FIT reserves the right to revise and alter its pricing at any time.
- All dates are formatted as DAY/MONTH/YEAR. For example 31/12/2012 will represent day 31 of the month of December in the year 2012
- Any images, including video footage taken during any training session may be used for marketing purposes
- BUDOKA FIT reserves the right to dismiss any customer, client or participant at any time if they do not adhere to the terms and conditions.
- All Personal Information collected will only be used for its intended purpose and handled in the strictest of confidence, see:
- All terms and conditions can be altered at any time and are to be enforced or waived at the discretion of a BUDOKA FIT authorised representative.
Last updated on 30/09/2014