Schedule for Private Voice Lessons
1) Policies & goals discussed and signed. Materials assigned for the session.
Song will be chosen to learn for the session.2) Student brings binder. We will start putting it together(see policy sheet)
* One song will be chosen to have the melody memorized first.
* Put all songs chosen in your binder!
* Song practice should be sung only on a vowel such as ah. No words :)
3) Song #1 Exercises worked on and speaking/learning the words
* Write out repertoire song list and bring to your next lessons.
4) Songs 1 & 2 will be worked on.
*Assignment for next week:have the words to songs #1 memorized.
*Be prepared to have it said as a monologue for next week.
5) Monologue said in lesson and worked on.
*Song# 2 melody only on ah for this week.
* Continue working on vocal tone, breathing through the songs.
6) Song # 1 start singing with the words. Song #2 memorize as a monologue this week.
7) Do monologue for song #2. Work on song #1 & #2 with words.
*Have songs #1 & # 2 memorized and ready to sing at the next lesson.
8) Sing songs #1 & #2 from memory. More training and coaching.
9) Work on Songs 1 & 2 with words. Work on Expression
10-12 final work to make ready for performances.
I will email you opportunities for you to perform/auditions! Take advantage of them!
*assignment for the week
I have read and understand the 12 week schedule
Student signature ______________________________________
Parent signature _______________________________________