E-mail : email@example.com
Cellular : 090 6858 1106
Born in Paris in 1959. Living in Tokyo since 1985.
2001 Master of Business Administration - Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées - Tokyo
1984 Master Degree of applied foreign languages, Japanese-English, University of Paris VII (minor in International Law, Accounting, Technical Translation)
- Representative agent and liaison officer for non-Japanese tech SMEs, Japan market entry facilitator and accelerator for small to medium technology oriented corporations with no physical presence in Japan.
- Consecutive and liaison interpreter between Japanese, English and French, exclusively for business and technology
- Teacher of business interpretation at Tokyo Institut Franco-Japonais.
2006-2008 : Freelance interpreter team leader, trainer and communication protocol designer consultant for the delivery of round-the-clock telephone based interpretation services in the field of international medical clinical research (severe sepsis research program).
- Contracted research manager at Japan Inc Communications, a division of Link Media K.K. in Tokyo. Manage market entry consultation missions with clients. Perform local market, leads and partners research, interviews, reporting, clients visits coordination and support. Clients are mostly IT services providers.
2004~2005: Freelance interpret and communication facilitator in technical environment
2000 ~ 2004: AXA Direct, Assistant-Manager, Marketing Department (12/2000 – 4/2004)
1998~2000: Independent competitive intelligence business consultant (1998 - 2000)
Business Intelligence, market researches and monitoring (on-line, desk-research and interviews). Conducted five market researches in the following domains: press distribution technology, online trading, chemical industry, banking technology, web ad agency.
1986~1998: Press correspondent
Japan correspondent for French magazines in popular science (Science & Vie – over 350,000 monthly circulation) and technology, science and discovery for kids (Science & Vie Junior – over 150,000 monthly circulation), computer (Science & Vie Micro), multimedia and consumer electronics. News material and data gathering, copy writing and interviewing.
Freelance writer about Internet, multimedia and digital content issues for Japanese magazines (CD-ROM Fan, Wired magazine Japan edition) , US (Computer World) and German publications
Chronicler/reviewer in the Japanese press on interactive multimedia content issues
Localization supervision of CD-ROM content into Japanese.
Publication of Multimedia Japon, an electronic newsletter in English and French on the Japanese electronic publishing market (1994)
1984~1985: Sumitomo-Dunlop France
Production factory on-site interpreter (Amiens – France)
- In Japan since 1985
- French citizen, married
- Languages: French (native), English (fluent), Japanese (fluent)