From Simply Recipes
⅓ cup walnuts (or pine nuts)
2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
½ tsp minced garlic (2-3 cloves)
⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp lemon juice
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Pulse walnuts in a food processor until roughly chopped.
2. Add basil and garlic, pulse 5 times.
3. Turn on the food processor and slowly add the olive oil.
4. Add the cheese and pulse a few times.
5. Stir in lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Refrigerate and enjoy on fresh tomatoes, pasta, baked potatoes, a baguette, grilled chicken or fish.