Questionnaire for PRI project development.
This document is a response to inquiries regarding PRI involvement in the establishment or development of permaculture projects, demonstration sites, and education centers. The answers help PRI get to know the project and decide the best course of interaction.
- What is your current knowledge and understanding of Permaculture?
- What sort of service or relationship are you looking for from PRI?
- Do you have land?
- Give exact latitude and longitude if possible, or give its location in Google Earth.
- Climate details.
- Temperature highs/lows.
- Growing season, etc.
- How large?
- What is it like?
- landscape profile, soil, water, access roads, structures, facilities.
- What was the lands previous uses and development?
- Can you send any maps of the property?
- Aerial photo
- Contour map
- Can you send photos of the property?
- Do you have a structure that can function as a teaching facility, or other structures on site?
- Do you have a development fund, if so what is your budget, or proposed method of funding?
- What organizational or legal structures do you control, if any, that are relevant to this project?
- How many people are involved?
- What are their skills/experience level regarding permaculture?
- What other relevant skill sets does your group have?
- accounting, business, legal, teaching, administration, education/teaching, farming, animals, forestry, computers... etc.
- How much time do they have to work on this project?
Please visit the Project Establishment Timeline for an overview and guidelines of creating a permaculture project.