Student: Activity Completion Moodle ISU
Activity completion features give flexibility to students to keep track of activities, assignments or quizzes in the Moodle ISU course.
This guide with help you to understand:
- Using activity completion
Using activity completion
- Log in to Moodle ISU.
- Locate the desired course.
- If your professor has enabled activity completion for the course, you will see a small box beside each activity. All activities that have a box beside them are part of an activity completion; therefore, they are active only when certain conditions are met. An example of these conditions might be when students complete the activity, when a minimum grade in the activity is earned, etc.
- Conditions for accessing each activity will be listed just below the activity name.
- To start the activity, Click on the hyperlink/activity beside the box.
- After you have completed an activity and fulfilled the conditions specified by your instructor, Moodle ISU marks the activity done; you can also Click on the box to mark it done. This gives you permission to view another activity.
If you have any additional questions regarding Moodle ISU, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 282-HELP (4357) or your instructor.
This work was done by Instructional Technology Resource Center at Idaho State University and is licensed under the Creative Commons Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit Attribution Noncommercial 3.0 United States or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.