Staff Photographer / / THE CHIMES
Applications and recommendation letters due via email to Jana Eller at email@example.com.
Label each page with your name, major, phone, email and year.
1. How familiar are you with taking photojournalistic shots as opposed to posed shots?
2.What is your projected date of graduation? (Only students graduating spring 2018 and later will be considered, as the position is one year in length.)
3.Do you feel comfortable taking “orders” from a photo editor? Are you flexible enough to take assignments at the last minute?
4. What is your vision/goal for the multimedia content online?
5. The Chimes is a web-first publication, meaning content must be generated, edited and uploaded almost every day. How would you handle a job that is somewhat constant and unpredictable?
6.This position may take up to 8 hours of your week. Does this work with your class schedule,and can you handle the time commitment? (Please attach your anticipated schedule for next semester.)
7. How familiar are you with web programs?
8. Do you have trouble staying organized, being on time or remembering assignments and deadlines?
9. Please submit a portfolio of your 10 best photographs.
10. Do you own a camera? If so, what kind?
11. Do you currently have access to the Equipment Room?
12. How is your current relationship with God and how would that influence your work? (Please be honest.)
13. How did you find out about this position?