1. Learning Blog
- To understand what a Blog is
- To learn how to set up a blog
- To learn how create posts and manage your blog
- To understand the importance of self evaluation
- Your own personalised blog with regular updates
- Using what you have learnt in class
- Set up your blog
- Choose a theme
- Create your first post
- Every week you must add at least one new entry. You can use the following prompts
- What work have you done? You could post some.
- What have you done this week?
- What did you find easy or hard?
- What have you learnt?
- How could you improve?
- What will you do next week.
- Feel free to share your blog with your friends
- Ask your peers to leave comments on your posts
- They could help you evaluate your work to help you improve
Click below for the presentation used in class: