Adapted from Momofuku Milk Bar Cookbook, page 114
Yield - 22 large cookies
2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
200 g (1 cup) sugar
150 g (2/3 cup) brown sugar
18 g corn syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
225 g (1 1/3 cup) flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon soda
1 teaspoon salt
150 grams (3/4 cup) mini chocolate chips
100 grams (1/2 cup) butterscotch chips
40 grams (1/3 cup) old fashioned oats
5 grams (2 1/2 teaspoons) coffee grounds, dry, not brewed
50 grams mini marshmallows
50 grams potato chips
85 grams chocolate covered pretzels
- Cream together the butter and sugars for 4 minutes. Add the corn syrup, egg, and vanilla and beat at high speed for 8 minutes. Scrape the bowl as needed.
- Whisk together the flour, powder, soda, and salt.
- Add the flour mix on low speed and beat until just combined.
- Still on low speed beat in the in the chocolate chips, the butterscotch chips, oats, coffee, and marshmallows. Mix until just combined.
- Beat for a quick second to incorporate the chips and pretzels.
- Use a standard size ice cream scoop to place 6 rounds of dough on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cover with plastic and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Bake for 18 minutes and then let cool.