Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces about 3 inches long and 1/2 to 3/4 inches thick
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl toss together sweet potatoes, Italian dressing, black pepper, and paprika. Spread sweet potatoes in single layer on prepared baking sheet, being sure not to overcrowd. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, about 20 to 30 minutes. Try serving with ranch dressing as a dip.
Printed from: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com