Metamucil Pineapple Orange Smash Smoothie
Source: Modified from Metamucil Mixers as seen on Christine’s Kitchen Chronicles
- 1/3 cup (~3 oz) chopped pineapple
- 1/2 medium peeled banana
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) vanilla low-fat yogurt (used non-fat plain yogurt)
- 1/3 cup (~3 oz) orange juice
- 1/4 cup (~2 oz) pineapple juice
- 1 rounded tablespoon Metamucil Orange Smooth Texture or 1 rounded teaspoon Metamucil Sugar Free Orange Smooth
- Crushed or cubed ice (1/2 cup or 4 oz)
- Blend fruit, yogurt, juices, and ice until ice is crushed.
- Add Metamucil and blend until mixed in. Garnish with your favorite tropical fruit! Drink promptly (it will continue to thicken as it stands).
Nutritional Information (approximate since I modified the recipe - this is for the original Tropical Fruit Smoothie recipe since I think it's closer to that): Calories: 257, Protein: 6.19 g, Fat: 1.73 g, Carbohydrates: 56.57 g, Dietary Fiber: 4.53 g