Coaches Meeting Agenda 32nd Annual Schroeder A+ Meet sponsored by TYR
- Thanks for coming!
- Parking is available in the west lot associated with the WSAC and behind the Old Navy (just a short walk) for free. The parking lot on the east side of the WSAC is a pay lot at $5.00.
- Office / Meet Manager – Nancy Roos, Head Official – Cindy Raatz
- Coaches hospitality in Schroeder Club Room – you may leave your coats and bags in the room.
- Thanks to our sponsors: TYR and Libby Montana Restaurant.
- Live results, .pdf Results posted on website as will a Meet Manager back up of the meet and a file which teams can import into their Team (Manager) data base.
- Proof of time: All swims entered with custom times and therefore not pre-proven in the national times database that do not meet the time standard or are DQed must be proved. We will accept proof of time from meet results, Team Manager POT reports or national times database reports. Please be prepared to prove custom times or pay the fine. the meet was run through the Times Recon so times that are in USA SWIMS database are pre-proven
- Warm up Saturday 6:15 AM - 8:00 AM - controlled warm up s needed for the last ½ hour
- Warm Up / Warm Down during the meet except Sat Finals (8 lanes open in diving end) - at least two lanes available in the 6 lane 25 yd small pool + the space between the race courses. There will be 5 min breaks between events on Saturday in the Dive / Womens end. These will NOT be open water times but are to provide a break for athletes doing back to back events.
Session Warm Up Meet Start Conclusion
Fri PM 4:30 PM 5:35 PM 9:00 PM
Sat AM 6:15 AM 8:05 AM 11:30 AM
Sat PM 12:00 PM 1:00 PM 3:30 PM
Sat Finals 5:00 PM 6:05 PM 9:00 PM
Sun AM 8:00 AM 9:05 AM 11:30 AM
Sunday PM 11:40 AM 1:00 PM 5:40 PM
- Positive check in for Friday’s events (not 400 IMs) by 5:10 PM and by the end of each warm up session for Saturday & Sunday relays (not 8 & U) and sr distance events 500 + 1650.
- We probably will move some heats of the 1000 Sr women to balance out the finish time for pools on Friday night as well as the 500 Sr women’s 500 free prelim – after check in we will make announcements - perhaps on Sunday for the mile as well.
- There will be a 10 Min in water break after the women’s 100 free, 5 min after other events in the south pool with the exception of no break after the women’s 100 back.
- Preliminary results for Saturday events posted at scratch table and on the south office window (before scratches) and Results after scratches are on both sets of corkboards in the hallway -- one side for boys and one side for girls. We will be following the Wisconsin Scratch Rule – holds anyone in the top 8, 16, 24 before scratches accountable.
- Please have athletes bring relay cards to the blocks, make necessary name changes if pre-entered or print first and last names, in order, on back of card
- Formal autograph time with TYR Athlete & American Record Holder, and NCAA National Champion, Josh Schneider, Sunday, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM – near Elsmore Swim Shop
- Coaches social at Libby Montana Restaurant – after finals Saturday North on Green Bay road (1.5 mile). Left on Donges Bay. 1/4 mile on right. Do not cross railroad tracks. Libby can do team meals 262 242 2232
- On-site Urgent Care available - if you need help please ask.