What's Not Available in Gmail
You'll find that Gmail provides robust, business-class features, some of which are not available in GroupWise/Netmail. However, there are features and capabilities you might be used to in Groupwise/Netmail that are not available in Google Apps or were not included in our implementation, including:
- Message flags or Categories (such as Urgent , Important and Follow-up) -- However, you can use stars and labels to highlight messages in your Inbox.
- Column sorting -- You can't sort messages by clicking the column headings in your Inbox. However, you can use Gmail search options to list messages in order according to sender and date.
- Read receipts -- There's no option to get a notification when a recipient opens your message.
- View options -- You can't change the placement of the preview pane or move any components in the Mail window.
- Multiple email signatures -- Multiple signatures are not available in Gmail at this time.