Neopolitan pizza crusts (see recipe for Neapolitan Pizza Dough)
1 14oz. can tomato sauce
fresh scamorza or mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 hard boiled egg, sliced
ham, thinly sliced
1 yellow onion, sliced
black olives, sliced
fresh ground black pepper, to taste
1. Place pizza stone in the oven.
2. Preheat oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Form a thin round pizza crust.
4. Top with a thin layer of tomato sauce.
5. Lightly sprinkle some shredded scamorza or mozzarella cheese onto the pizza.
6. Next, top with ham, hard boiled egg, onion, olives, oregano, and black pepper.
7. Slide the pizza into the oven on top of the pizza stone.
8. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes until pizza crust is golden brown.