OpenStreetMap Foundation

Communications Working Group Meeting

   

1st August 2011,

21:00- GMT (22:00 - CET)

Dial-in

AGENDA & MINUTES

Present: Harry Wood, Oliver Kühn, Richard Weait, Hurricane

Apologies: Absent:

Responsible for OSMF newsletter input:

Public to newsletter

1

Adoption of previous minutes

Minutes of 18th July 2011:

https://docs.google.com/a/osmfoundation.org/document/d/1lDd-LaS41upEeEI1tOHvp1joEkowvBXBvOmnceOgKQ4/edit?hl=en_GB&authkey=COL-k8QH

Propose: Harry

Seconded: Oliver

None opposed

[ ]

2

Matters Arising:

[ ]

3

Finalise agenda for this call.

[ ]

4

Any other business

none

[ ]

4.1

Management team meeting

Management meeting idea should be communicated/consulted more with the community. ACTION ITEM Harry will email talk list.

[ ]

4.2

Communication of AGM

[ ]

ACTION ITEM Oliver to check with Henk on required communication on AGM and board elections.

4.3

Minutes formatting

Minutes display on the website (wiki) Harry tidied that up a bit. Nice tabular format with topics

http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Working_Group_Minutes#Communication_Working_Group

5

Next meeting.

Monday 8th August 2010,  2100BST, 2200CET, 1600EDT, 2000UTC 1400MDT

[ ]