- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup whole almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons 100% maple syrup
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, nuts, coconut, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine maple syrup, oil, vanilla extract, and salt. Pour maple syrup mixture over oat mixture and stir well to combine. Spread onto 2 sheet pans. Cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl. Add dried fruit and mix until combined.
Yields: 6 servings
Printed From: www.sweetpeaskitchen.com