Position Title: VP of Awesome: Shipping and Studio Manager/ Customer Service Rep
Responsible for managing shipping operations for wholesale, retail, and catalog orders. Coordinates custom orders. Additionally, helps customers in the retail showroom and assists with other aspects of production.
Reports to: Brett + Crystal (owners)
- Pulls, packages, and ships orders
- Manages inventory keeping production crew current on inventory levels; coordinates production schedule
- Monitors Etsy conversations (Etsy email), responds to customer questions, and follows-up to ensure proper action is taken
- Coordinates custom orders, including providing pricing and lead times to customers, finalizing artwork, and preparing transparencies for production
- Coordinates wholesale orders, including corresponding with new and existing boutiques providing pricing, availability, and lead times.
- Manages and orders shipping supplies
- Answers telephone, when necessary, and relays calls and messages
- Greets visitors, enquires the nature of their business and directs them to appropriate person, assists with sales in the showroom
- Screen print, as needed
- Performs any other duties related to the position of VP of Awesome as directed by the owners
- 40 hour work week. Schedule is negotiable. Current studio hours are 9-5:30
- Shipping can be strenuous, requiring lifting of multiple boxes of 50+ lbs.
- Frequently assigned to changing priorities
- Must be able to work hard fast.
- Excellent written communication skill
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable
- Courteous manners with the public
- Excellent computer skills
- Comfortable working in current version of Illustrator + Photoshop
- Vacation: 1 week first year, 2 weeks thereafter
- 3 Sick/Personal days
- Access to screen print equipment for personal use