HCDP/R3 Legal Agreement
Please read carefully these Terms and Conditions of the Human Capacity Development Program (HCDP) scholarship in the Kurdistan Region/Iraq.
YOU are required by law to read and understand these terms explicitly before proceeding further on this web site. If YOU do not accept these terms, please do not use this Web based service provided by Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MHE) in the Kurdistan Region.
Where the text reads: "We" or "Us", this includes the MHE. "YOU" refers to the person using the service or any party acting on the applicant's behalf. "Contract" means the agreement constituted by the terms and conditions of our proposal, these terms and conditions, and YOUR acceptance of them. "The Applicant" refers to the person applying for the HCDP scholarship or any party acting on the Applicant's behalf.
- All information provided by YOU is correct and no discrepancy, explicit or implicit, is found in YOUR application.
- OU are a IRAQI/Kurdistan Region citizen
- YOU own a personal email account in the following format: 1stName.3rdName@xxxx or 1stName.2rdName@xxxx (xxxx, can be Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) If YOU do not have an email account in this format, please click here to learn how to create an email account.
- YOU have already graduated with B.A. or B.Sc. form a university/universities recognized by MHE.
- We may suspend or terminate YOUR access to this Service without prior notice if YOU are in breach of any of these Terms or Conditions, express or implied. Any such suspension or termination of the Service shall be without prejudice to any other rights YOU are otherwise entitled to.
- YOU acknowledge that, if YOU do not comply with these conditions, YOU will be deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions and YOU may loose YOUR chance to apply for or be awarded the HCDP Scholarship.
- Presentation of false documents is a criminal offense. If any falsification is detected in the application form, the applicant will be fined $5,000 and be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY OF THESE CONDITIONS, YOU MAY FACE LEGAL ACTION.
* I AGREE with these terms and conditions.
* I DO NOT AGREE with these terms and conditions.