Roasted Garlic Bruschetta
- 2-3 heads of garlic
- 3 Tbl. butter
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- A few basil leaves, chopped
- olive oil
- 1 baguette, sliced
- salt/pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut the tops of the garlic heads and place in aluminum foil. Drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper.Roast for 30-45 minutes.
3. Squeeze softened garlic cloves into a bowl and combine butter until smooth.
4. Combine tomatoes, basil, drizzle of olive oil, and season to taste.
5. Spread your butter mixture on the bread slices then top with your tomatoes and basil. Enjoy!!!
*Variation- If you like your bread toasty, on a cookie sheet, drizzle olive oil and bake for 5-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Then proceed with your fab toppings. =]