Woodstown High School Choirs
Concert Attire and Performance Practices
Personal preparation and conduct
- Hair should be neatly groomed and pulled back from the performer’s face.
- Perfume or cologne must not be worn.
- Clothes should be clean and pressed.
- Performers should conduct themselves with professionalism before, during and after the concert.
- Performers should be relaxed, but focused while on the risers. Performers are expected to be fully engaged in the performance, singing with energy and concentration. Every effort must be given to create the best performance possible.
Woodstown High School Chorus and Concert Choir
- Robes and stoles are assigned each year to students.
- Students are responsible for these items and must pay a dry cleaning fee so that the items can be dry-cleaned after the last performance and before the end of the school year.
- Dark pants should be worn under the robes. Jeans are not acceptable.
- Shoes must be black. Stockings or socks must be black. Open-toed shoes, sandals, flip-flops, boots, sneakers and excessively high heels are unacceptable.
- Black gowns and tuxedos are worn. Members receive detailed packets regarding specific attire requirements and ordering information.