NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF PUERTO RICO AND US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Sweepstakes Period: "Pin and Win with Brilliant Earth" (the "Promotion") commences at 8:00:01 AM Pacific Standard Time ("PST") on September 13, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PST on October 12, 2012 (the "Promotion Period"). All Entries (as defined below) must be received by October 12, 2012 (the "Entry Period"). All Entries submitted or received past the expiration of the Promotion Period will not be accepted and will be destroyed. Receipt of Entries will not be confirmed.
2. Administrator/Sponsor: The Promotion shall be administered and sponsored by Brilliant Earth, Inc. ("BRILLIANT EARTH").
3. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Puerto Rico and US Territories and Possessions). Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and members of the same household, whether or not related, to BRILLIANT EARTH, and its parent and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and any third party fulfillment or judging agencies (collectively, the "Promotion Entities") are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win any Prize. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address for the Promotion Period regardless of the method of entry.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, each entrant ("Entrant") must (a) Follow Brilliant Earth on Pinterest; (b) ‘Pin’ at least three (3) Brilliant Earth items and three (3) Style Me Pretty images to a single Pinterest board (collectively, an "Entry") (c) Email board to email@example.com. All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PST on October 12, 2012.
5. Grand Prize: There is exactly one (1) Grand Prize ("Grand Prize") available to be won in the Promotion. The Grand Prize is one (1) BRILLIANT EARTH “18K White Gold Flora Ring” which is available in US ring sizes from size 3 to size 9. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received. The Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner” or “Winner”) will be determined by a random drawing on or about October 15, 2012 from among all eligible Entries received.
6. Winner Notification: In order to receive a Prize, the winner may be required to complete and return to BRILLIANT EARTH or its designated agent an Affidavit/Declaration of Compliance and Publicity Release, except where prohibited by law. Failure to return the signed Affidavit/Declaration of Compliance and Publicity Release within three (3) days following the date of delivery thereof may result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize, except where prohibited by law. If the potential Grand Prize Winner fails to return the signed Affidavit/Declaration of Compliance and Publicity Release, the potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected in his/her place as set forth above. Prize is subject to eligibility verification as determined by BRILLIANT EARTH in its sole discretion.
For Grand Prize, no substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except at the sole discretion of BRILLIANT EARTH, who reserves the right to substitute any prize of comparable or greater value. Further, BRILLIANT EARTH reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover Prizes at its sole discretion. Additional restrictions may apply.
7. General Terms: Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials/mail/email submitted to BRILLIANT EARTH. Entrants agree to these Official Rules and to all decisions of BRILLIANT EARTH, or its designated agent, which are final and legally binding in all respects, and further agree that all Prizes are awarded upon the condition that the Promotion Entities or any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents shall have no liability whatsoever and shall be held harmless for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any Prize, or participation in this Promotion or participation in any Promotion-related activities and further acknowledge that said parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize, including but not limited to its merchantability, quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. As a condition of participating, Entrants agree that (1) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association; and (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorney's fees.
The Promotion Entities and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents are not responsible for hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, lost network connections, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by BRILLIANT EARTH, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user’s system or limit a Entrant’s ability to participate and/or redeem Prizes in the Promotion. BRILLIANT EARTH reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion, violates these Official Rules or otherwise engages in fraudulent or offensive conduct with respect to this Promotion. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, BRILLIANT EARTH reserves the right to seek damages from any such Entrants to the fullest extent of the law.
The laws of the State of California shall exclusively govern the Promotion. By accepting Prizes, Grand Prize Winner agrees that BRILLIANT EARTH may use Winner's name, likeness, photograph and/or biographical information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration or payment, where permitted by law. All expenses not specified herein are the Winner’s responsibility. Taxes on and in connection with all Prizes are the sole responsibility of Winner. Normal internet access and phone/usage charges imposed by your on-line/phone service will apply. No prize, cash or other substitutions allowed except at BRILLIANT EARTH’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. BRILLIANT EARTH reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised Prize becomes unavailable. BRILLIANT EARTH’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. In the event that this Promotion is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority (including but not limited to any federal or state governmental authority), or should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of BRILLIANT EARTH corrupt or impair the administration, integrity or security of the Promotion (including but not limited to attempts to hack into or otherwise tamper with underlying source code/programming of the Promotion), BRILLIANT EARTH reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without prior notice and at any time, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion, or any portion thereof, as BRILLIANT EARTH deems necessary, and BRILLIANT EARTH reserves the right to disqualify any or all Entrants residing in any affected geographic areas, or believed to have violated these Official Rules. In any such event, Winner shall be determined from among eligible Entries received as set forth in Section 5 above.
9. Request for Names of Prize Winners and Official Rules: For the names of the Grand Prize Winner and/or a copy of these Official Rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: BRILLIANT EARTH Attn: Marketing, 26 O’Farrell Street, Floor 10, San Francisco, CA 94108 USA. Winner name will be sent after October 15, 2012. Please note on the front left- hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting "Official Rules" or the name of the "Winner." Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules.