Lipton’s White Pizza Dip
From the Kitchen of Yolanda Caccamo Quackenbush
* 1 envelope of "Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
* 2 cups of Sour Cream(16 oz)
* 1 cup of Ricotta (8 oz)
* 1 cup of shredded Mozzarella Cheese
* 1/4 cup of Mini Pepperoni (if you can't find mini pepperoni, then just chop up regular pepperoni into small pieces).
* 1 Ciabatta Baguette, cut into small slices (or any other type of crusty bread)
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees
* In a pie dish or any other quart size baking dish, combine the Sour Cream, Ricotta, Soup Mix, 3/4 cup of the Mozzarella Cheese, and Pepperoni.
* Sprinkle the top with remaining Mozzarella Cheese and top with Mini Pepperoni pieces for decoration.
* Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
* Serve while it is hot with the slices of Ciabatta Bread.