Adding a Page to Your Course Moodle ISU
The page resource allows you to create an internal web page using the html editor included with Moodle ISU.
Add a Page to your Course
- Turn editing on. For more information, see Moodle ISU Overview
- Locate the week/topic in which you wish to add the page
- Click Add an activity or resource
- Select Page
- Click Add
- In the Name field, Type the name of the page. This will display to the students on the course homepage.
- In the Description field, Type a description of the page.
- If you would like this description displayed on the course page, Check the Display description on course page checkbox.
- In Page content, Type the content you would like shown on the page.
- You may also use html formatting – Click on the html letters in the third row to open a window that accepts html code.
- Display page name will display the name of the page to students
- Display page description will show the description of the page to students
Common module settings
- Choose whether to Show or Hide the page
- The default setting is set to Show
- Enter an ID number only if you want a way of identifying the activity for grade calculation purposes. If the activity is not included in any grade calculation then the ID number field may be left blank.
For more information, see Restrict Access
For more information, see Activity Completion
- Click Save and display to view the file
- Click Save and return to course to be taken back to the course homepage
- Click Cancel to delete the page
Note: The new resource will always appear at the bottom of the list within the week/topic you have chosen.
For more information, see Page resource
For additional assistance, contact the ITRC - (208) 282-5880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This work was done by Instructional Technology Resource Center at Idaho State University and is licensed under the Creative Commons Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit Attribution Noncommercial 3.0 United States or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.