Chocolate Guinness Pancakes
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 tspn baking powder
1/2 tspn kosher salt
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup Guinness Stout
dark chocolate chips
- Heat a greased skillet over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together the egg, milk, and Guinness.
- Gradually mix in the dry flour mixture with the wet Guinness mixture.
- When the skillet is hot, pour in about 1/8 cup of the batter and top it with a few pieces of the chocolate chips.
- When the pancake starts to bubble on top, flip it over and cook it until golden brown.
- Place the pancake in a warm oven until they are ready to serve.
- Repeat steps 5 through 7 until you have used all of the batter.
- Serve pancakes topped with butter and maple syrup.