Del Oro High School Daily Bulletin
April 11th, 2014
* Minimum day
Get your breakfast before school and your lunch at 10:03 break,
Pizza, corn dogs, burritos, Asian wraps,cold sandwiches, etc.
* Want a delicious milkshake at Mayday this year? Leadership will be selling Talyor’s milkshakes so stop by the leadership room and preorder yours and then pick it up on may day!
* Are you in a band or a soloist musician? Sign up today in the leadership room to perform at Battle of the Bands during May Day. We will be having a meeting right after Spring Break.
* Hello all you awesome AP Psych-ers!!! The AP Psychology test is fast approaching….So it’s time for some AP Psychology review!! We will start right after spring break so it’s time to start re-building those neural networks!! The two AP Psych review days are: Sat. April 26th from 10am-2pm Thurs. May 1st after school from 3pm-7pm Sessions are in Mrs. Erlec’s room 607. Come to one session or both. Stay the whole time, or when you can. Look forward to seeing you! And remember: LOVE YOUR TREE!!!
* Hey Del Oro, the May Day car show is coming up soon! If you have any cars that you want in the show come to the leadership room and sign up!
* Students interested in careers in nursing, education, or law enforcement still have time to sign up for for 1 of these career presentations in April. Sign up in the College and Career Center.
* Are you interested in sharing your musical interests with others? Are you interested in learning about kinds of music you haven't experienced? If so, come to room 556 during second lunch on Fridays to share your music and learn about others' music. Bring your smart phones, IPods or CDs with music to share. Snacks will be provided!! See you Friday at second lunch in 556!
* Driver’s Education Class applications are due by April 30th. Stop by the front office and pick one up today!
* Senior Debt Lists are posted in your Senior classes and front office window. Please check to make sure your name is not on it. If you have any questions or need to pay or turn in an item please see Mrs. Baggaley.
* Emergency Cards have been passed out again to your first block teachers. Please take them home to be filled out. Turn in to Mrs. Baggaley ASAP!
* SENIORS!! If you are planning to attend any California State University and need to take the EPT/ELM assessment tests, the registration deadline for the May 3rd test date at Sac State is on April 18th. Check the Counseling webpage calendar for more information.
* Hey seniors! graduation is almost here and that means senior graduation yard signs are now on sale for $10 in the leadership room or front office.
* Spring is just around the corner, and with spring comes spring cleaning! Help Del Oro by doing a little spring cleaning in your closets. Del Oro is
collecting donated clothes to help support the Big Brother and Big
Sister organization. Drop off all unwanted clothes into the Re Use It
drop-box located next to the Leadership Room and cafeteria.
* If you are interested in trying out for cheer next year, come to the office and pick up an application from Ms. York.
* Del Oro Athletics needs your help. Go The Distance is coming to the Del Oro track May 9th and 10th. Grab your friends and form your relay team of 10 for 24 hours of fun on the track and help raise funds for our sports programs! Register today at www.GoTheDistanceRun.com.