krumkake iron or goro iron
1/3 cup (50g) powdered sugar
1/3 cup (50g) flour
2 egg whites (50g)
3 tbsp (50g) unsalted butter, softened
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl, and stir it all into a smooth batter with a hand whisk.
- Use a spatula or palette and spread out small cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies in the middle of the oven for about 3 minutes, or until they are light golden. Let the cookies cool on a baking sheet. They can be bent and shaped while they’re warm.
- A cake box is the perfect storage place for sweet cookies. They keep there for 2 weeks.
- Another way to make the cookies is to put 1 tablespoon of batter in a krumkake iron. Bake (over medium heat on stovetop) until golden and shape them as desired. They can also be cut while they’re warm.