- ALL Substitute Teachers & Instructional Assistants are required to have a DPI license.
- Apply for licensure, if necessary.
- If you have any questions on how to apply for licensure, please contact the DPI at 1-800-441-4563.
- To the right, you will find a list of the required forms which need to be completed and returned to the following address:
School District of Sheboygan Falls
220 Amherst Avenue
Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
- A background check and the SafeSchools training will be e-mailed to you once we receive all your paperwork. Both will need to be completed online. You do not need to print the completion certificates.
- For your information, you may want to review these documents: