- When applying, you must provide completely honest and true information.
- You must comply with each question and answer all parts.
- Any false or non-compliant information will result in a automatic rejection of your application and addition to the blacklist.
This is what will happen if your 2D4U project is left untouched for a certain amount of time, unless you have consulted with us about alternatives.
- If a project is not started within 2 months of the acceptance of an application, your membership will be terminated and you will have to reapply.
- If there are no changes made to a project by a member for a minimum of 2 years, we will send said member a notice through whatever means of communication they put on their resume. If there is no response within 3 weeks of the notice being sent, both said project and membership may be terminated.
- If there is a reason that you cannot or will not access your project for 2 years or more but would not like it to be terminated, contact us.
These are the rules and specifications for any and all self made NSFW warnings that are applied to a 2D4U project. Remember that if you choose to do so, you can notify us to make one for you, as to avoid any accidental mishaps.
- The warning must completely censor any NSFW content, so as none of it can be seen while the warning is active.
- The warning must specify what the NSFW content is in a clear and complete manner. (EX: Pornographic Video, Depiction of gore.)
- The warning must have a consensual agreement in order to close it and view the NSFW content, like a button or a check box. It may not have a timer, and must stay up until the user agrees to the agreement.
- Nudity/pornography may be posted on your project accompanied by an NSFW warning. Nudity/pornography on a project without an NSFW warning will be terminated and said member will receive anywhere from a warning to an account termination depending on how bad the administrator decides the violation was.
- No illegal nudity/pornography is permitted on 2D4U even when accompanied by a NSFW warning. Usage of illegal nudity/pornography will result in an automatic termination of a project, addition of said member to the blacklist, and moderator contacting law enforcement.
- NSFW gore/violence includes:
- Any self-harm
- Any serious harm to others
- Physical Abuse
- Anything that a viewer would find disturbing
- Gore/violence may be posted on your project accompanied by an NSFW warning.
- Gore/violence on a project without an NSFW warning will be terminated and said member will receive anywhere from a warning to an account termination depending on how bad the administrator decides the violation was.
Being a web-based organization, 2D4U has strict harassment/cyberbullying policies that all users must always abide to.
- 2D4U Organization is not responsible for any cyberbullying/harassment that is not reported or notified to a moderator
- No cyberbullying is permitted within any programs affiliated with 2D4U Organization.
- Any reported cyberbullying will be punished, with a user receiving anything from a warning to being added to the blacklist.
- Users have the right to make any and all creative content they choose to that abides by the rules above.
- Users have the right to keep private information from other users and moderators.
- Moderators have the right to deny any application if they think it does not meet the standards that we ask.
Oli Zwissler and Dylan Fox reserve the right to modify this document at any time.