email@example.com | 516-662-3124 | trishmollo.com
A versatile executive assistant with a passion for writing and creating relationships within the music industry. I have knowledge of the inner workings and company culture at Atlantic/Elektra Records, and am ready to apply my skills in a creative department.
The State University of New York at New Paltz, New Paltz, NY
Bachelor of Communications in Public Relations May 2018
GPA: 3.6, Dean’s List
The State University of New York at Fredonia, Fredonia, NY Aug ‘14 - May ‘15
Major: Audio/Radio Production
Elektra Music Group
Executive Assistant, Legal & Business Affairs
- supervise & track all aspects of the artist agreement execution process.
- coordinate with other departments to process & deliver contractual payments.
- manage a high volume of telephone calls, scheduling, & processing expenses for label’s attorneys.
- assist Contract Administration in drafting letters of no objection and live performance agreements.
- review videos for possible legal infringements.
- draft deal memos for potential signings.
- review shows for viewmaniac.com/blog.
- promote new music and artists for BillboardSound.com.
Artist Development Specialist
- brand, promote, and optimize new music artists’ social media channels before and after their new single drops.
- promote WPDH / WRRV / WKXP / WCZX at live events and concerts in Hudson Valley, New York.
- host, engineer, and DJ each radio show while also interviewing music artists and inspirational people.
- gained the skills of writing and editing news, performing research, checking facts, appearing on air, interviewing and covering events.
Skills and Interest