PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT
I agree to the following……
1. Accept the authority of the coach to determine strategy and player selection.
2. Support your children and attend as many games as possible.
3. Refrain from use of substances around club environment.
4. Respect Coach during games.
5. Respect officials, other players, parents, and your child’s teammates.
6. Refrain from yelling directions to your child during game, encouragement welcome.
7. Open line of communication with coaching staff
8. Make sure your child is on time, and at all trainings and games
9. Inform coach if there are any injuries suffered outside of the club
10. Do not speak in a negative way about coaching staff, including on social media.
11. I will never criticize or yell at my child or other participant for making a mistake or losing a competition.