(843)991-6369 | www.rosewoodplayers.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Policies, Code of Conduct & Other Information
ENROLLMENT AND PAYMENT
- Tuition can be paid either in full or by monthly payments made no later than the FIRST CLASS DAY of each month, via check or PayPal. Detailed payment instructions will be sent upon enrollment. A 5% discount is available if you pay in full, no later than the first class day.
- A 5% sibling discount is available to accounts which have two or more children of the same family. The sibling discount will be applied to the most inexpensive class.
- Monthly tuition payments are considered late after 7 days, at which time we will charge a $20 late fee.
- There is a New Student Enrollment Fee of $25 per student. Once you enroll with us the first time you will never pay this fee again for that student. This fee is paid via PayPal (link on our web site) and is non-refundable. Your enrollment is only complete when the online registration form is completed and this fee is received.
- Tuition is due regardless of student’s participation. We do not prorate or refund for missed classes. The tuition fee is spread equally over the session and does not necessarily reflect the number of classes in each month. Holidays, breaks and shorter months were all taken into consideration when setting tuition.
- Tuition includes 4 complimentary tickets to our end-of-session production. Additional tickets may be purchased at the door (ages 5 and under are free.) Families may be asked to create or purchase a simple costume or prop for their child, but it need not be expensive. Other optional opportunities may be offered, such as playbill advertising, purchasing T-shirts, gear or recordings of performances, but these are optional purchases.
CODE OF CONDUCT AND DRESS CODE
- Students are expected to be respectful, courteous and kind towards teachers, staff, visitors and classmates.
- No gum, candy or food in class. Let us know if there is a medical need. Students may bring a water bottle with a lid.
- Please raise your hand to ask a question or share a comment or idea.
- Students may not leave the classroom without permission from the teacher.
- Hard work, discipline and a positive attitude are expected. Students are expected to work outside of class time to memorize lines, etc.
- Please keep the noise level to a minimum in the lobby and dressing room.
- The office area is off limits for students, parents, and siblings.
- While we are using the beautiful studios at Charleston Ballet Academy, students must remove shoes before entering the rehearsal studio. Shoes can be removed and left in the dressing room adjacent to the studio. Socks are preferable to bare feet. No playing on the ballet barres. Wear comfortable clothing that you can easily move in.
- Classes with fewer than five students enrolled are subject to cancellation.
- Class placement by ability rather than age is subject to the teacher’s discretion.
- We follow Charleston County School District’s school cancellations for inclement weather.
- Students are expected to enter class on time. Please allow for Charleston traffic! If you are going to miss a class or are stuck in unusual traffic, please text Regina at 843-991-6369 or email at email@example.com.
- Classes are currently being held in the beautiful studios of Ballet Academy of Charleston: 1579-B Savannah Hwy., Charleston, SC 29407. Students and their families will be given a door code to enter the building. Please don’t share this code with anyone. Parents/guardians must enter the building with their child and sign them in. Parents/guardians must also enter the building to sign their child out. If you arrive early, please wait in the lobby for class to dismiss.
- If your child has a special need that requires a certain level of supervision or assistance, we may ask that the parent/caregiver join us in the classroom during class time (or backstage during performances) to assist as needed.
- Students are expected to participate in performances. Please mark your calendars once the dates are announced. Let us know of any known conflicts in the enrollment form.
- Auditions are not required to enroll in classes at Rosewood Players. There are auditions for specific roles, and casting takes place within the first month or so of classes.