NOTES FROM THE PEOPLESOFT CONFERENCE 2018 (10/22/18)
Session D | Notes taken by Jocelyn Milla
- How to Process Accruals for Accounts Payable
- Break down your rows
- How do you know that these need to be accrued?
- Remove 9510000 and 9510996 as these are already accrued
- Run as of June 30 date
- How do you get around with using the date?
- Invoice date must be prior date.
- If accruing, use June 30 as the Invoice date.
- How do you make sure that you are paying the right PO?
- Make sure that CW has the ok to pay.
- Did you do a double check for incorrect date?
- Are you keeping your spreadsheet for Accrual?
- Only for last year.
- Is this the spreadsheet you provide your Auditor? Yes.
- How often do you do this? Only once.
- How about if you have other invoices that you needed to pay?
- They will have to be added to the spreadsheet.
- How often do you typically do the 9910 process? Only on year end.
- Do you roll all your POs? Yes
- How did your PO rollover process? For Jamul(Melinda) it didn’t work.
- Del Mar - will not pay until it rolls.
- Adriana, National Year End Issues. Ask the group any tips for year end.
- Use the M_REQ_AVL_SOURCE to check the dates.
- Are you able to do a trial run? Yes, this is what we did.
- Don’t close your POs yet?
- Can you tell us your process on invoice without POs?
- How do you handle those with no POs? Filter by blank POs.
- Process for AR. a. Always accrue. Keeps a spreadsheet.
- Comments RETRO Sheree Stopper: Ran the PEDR and did formulas.
- None recorded.