Smackdown Ideas shared on 4/12/22 - Woodward Academy
Smackdown Ideas shared on 4/2/19 - Davis Academy
- Robert Petitio - Awesome-Table.com - Learn how to turn Google Sheets data into beautiful and filterable data visualizations.
- Caitlin Perlman - Geoguessr.com - Embark on a journey that takes you all over the world. From the most desolate roads in Australia to the busy, bustling streets of New York City.
- Mary White - Google Earth just launced Carmen Sandiego game
Missy Stein’s Presentation (as requested): Creative Integration: Beyond GAFE
Smackdown Ideas shared on 2/26/19 - Whitefield Academy
- Keisha from Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School - new take on Flat Stanley - 100 students made flat stanleys and sent pdfs of them to 100 people all over the world (who agreed to receive them ahead of time) - those who receive use Wakelet (good replacement for Storify) to share out little stores and pictures of the Flat Stanley
- Connie White shared Classroomscreen.com - lots of tools, random name generator, timer, drawing screen, etc.
- Josh Whitlock shared Wheel Builder - wheeldecide.com
- Emily Heflin shared - at Epstein School they are using Microsoft Teams for group work (kind of like Slack)
- Stacy Brown shared - Jellybox 3D printer that kids build themselves - using with 4-8 grade. Also - their regular 3D printer is the zortrax and they love it.
- Stacia shared Project Guts curriculum - create science simulations - similar to Scratch type of platform - teacherswithguts.org
- Barri Gertz shared Mystery Science - lessons for elementary level
- Erika shared CSTA - their website offers 30 courses for free for CSTA members
- Designforchange.us - really makes Design Thinking kid friendly - Feel, imagine, do, share - ties in to UN’s global goals for sustainable development
Smackdown Ideas shared on 9/20/18 - SCAD
- GeoGuesser - social studies specific - geography game. Drops you someplace in the world and you try to figure out/guess where you are
- Marble Run by Happ Toys - music and motion
- Microsoft offices off exit 10 - they want students to come visit and do field trips (coding, HoloLens, AR, VR) for more information contact email@example.com Sandra