Happy birthday to Damien H.
01. Lunch today: Cook’s Choice
Summer lunch is for anyone age 18 or younger.
Meals will be served at WWG HS 11:30-noon, June 4-6 and June 17-20.
Meals will be served at WWG Elem. 11:30-noon, June 10-13.
02. College/Military Reps:
03. LIFE 101/DYNAMIC READING NOTES:
04. FFA NEWS:
05. SENIOR NEWS:
06. Scholarship Deadlines
07. New Books in the Media Center
08. All library books are due now. It is best to turn in books before checkout day. Checkout sheets will not be signed until books are returned in good shape and fines are paid.
09. NEW DRIVERS
Please remember that Karen issues the blue cards you need in order to take your written drivers’ test. She also issues the white cards you get once you’ve completed your behind the wheel training. She WILL NOT come in on days off this summer to get your card for you. She doesn’t work Friday’s and only Mondays for the month of July. Plan accordingly. (You MUST be 15 in order to get your blue card.)
10. Theater - Information meeting for Theater gr. 7-11 in the Media Center on Thursday during lunch.
There is a sign up sheet at the HS office. Please sign up for any theater events you might be interested in.
11. Spring Sports
Golf sections have been moved to Mon., 6/3.
Golfers who are finished should turn in gear on hangers washed and dried to Mr. T. by Thursday next week.
Softball Girls - Get your uniforms turned in to Ms. Sandbulte: Victoria G., Kelly B., Beth B., Izzy R., Ella K., Amelia S., and Addeson J.
12. SCHEDULE OF EVENTS FOR FRIDAY, MAY 31
8:25-8:55 - Senior clean lockers (advisors check) - turn in completed check-out sheet to Karen
8:55-9:25 - Seniors meet Karen in the Teachers’ Workroom to get cap & gown
9:30 - Seniors meet in gym for practice, along with band, choir & ushers
10:30 - Grad group picture by Ms. Richards
Seniors dismissed following group picture unless they have classwork to complete.
EVERYONE ELSE--Follow your usual class schedule until lunch at 11:15.
Band & Choir will practice with seniors at 9:30.
P1 & 2 - 7th & 8th grade to auditorium
10:05 - Gr. 11 clean lockers, checked by advisor - turn in completed check-out sheet to Karen
10:20 - Gr. 10 clean lockers, checked by advisor - turn in completed check-out sheet to Karen
10:35 - Gr. 9 clean lockers, checked by advisor - turn in completed check-out sheet to Karen
10:50 - Gr. 8 clean lockers, checked by advisor - turn in completed check-out sheet to Karen
11:05 - Gr. 7 clean lockers, checked by advisor - turn in completed check-out sheet to Karen
11:15 - 11:45 - One lunch for grades 7-11.
11:50 - Meet in gym, break up into grade-level groups for Charger Olympics
12:10 - Report to gym to prepare for the Charger Olympics
12:15 - Begin Charger Olympics (List of various Olympic Challenges TBA)
2:15 - Beginning of Awards ( G9 - 11 in gym w/advisors) ( G7 & 8 in cafeteria w/advisors)
3:05 - School dismissed
3:25 - Regular bus routes
13. Any WWG girls going into grades 1st - 12th are welcome to join the Tracy Swim team due to Westbrook not having a coach. If interested you can contact coaches Jessica Lamb (507)626-5681 or Autumn Lichtey (507)626-4167.
There will be an informational meeting on Monday June 3rd 7pm at Sebastian Park (pool park) in Tracy.
14. WWG students are reminded to clean out their athletic/phy. ed lockers this week. Please turn in your padlocks to either Mrs. Ross or Mr. Theisen.
15. Book Club’s next selection is The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen, a fantasy novel. We will be meeting in June to discuss this, so see Mrs. Kletscher if you’d like to receive updates and meeting times through the group chat and Google Classroom this summer.
01. Weekly Progress Reports are due on Wednesdays. Reports are printed by 7:45 AM on Thursdays.
02. If you are done end of May or after the workshops day on June 3rd, please have your time cards/timesheets completed and signed and turned in ASAP. Have a great summer!!
WEEKLY CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Fri., 5/31 - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
Sun., 6/2 - Graduation, 2:00 PM.
Mon., 6/3 - Golf sections at Worthington, 9:00 AM. Bus leaves WB at 7:15 AM.