Will be provided at a later date.
Kindergarten Teachers - Mrs. Little/Ms. Venditte, Mrs. Burns, Miss Auyer
First Grade Supply List
2 Boxes of 24 count Crayola crayons
1 Box of pencils (Yellow, #2 - Ticonderoga are pencil sharpener friendly)
1 Package of wedge pink erasers
1 Box of Crayola colored pencils
6 Elmer’s washable school glue sticks
1 Package of black chisel tip Expo dry erase markers
1 Box of tissues
1 Box of gallon ziplock bags OR sandwich size bags
1 Container of disinfecting wipes
1 Pair of headphones for personal use with classroom technology
While you are shopping, if you are interested in purchasing any of the following items, we would appreciate it: brown lunch bags, paper plates or hand sanitizer.
These items will be collected and shared throughout the year. Additional donations may be asked for during the school year. Thank you for your support from home!
The First Grade Teachers - Mrs. Albee(Rice)/Mrs. Tesoriero, Mrs. Marino, Mrs. Delfino
2nd Grade Supply List
We hope you are enjoying your summer and look forward to meeting you in September. Here is a list of supplies for 2nd grade. Please try to bring them on the first day of school.
*1½ inch 3-ring binder (1 inch binders are not big enough)
*Ticonderoga Pencils (12 pack)
*Pink Erasers (3 pack)
*Crayola Crayons (box of 24)
*Colored Pencils (box of 12)
*Soft Pencil Pouch
*Thin Dry Erase Markers (3 pack - black)
*Scissors - child size
*3 Large Glue Sticks
*2 Pocket Folders
*3: X 3” Post-It Notes
*Non-breakable water bottle (labeled with name)
*Backpack (name labeled on the INSIDE)
Trapper Keepers, mechanical pencils, and pencil sharpeners are not needed.
If you are able to contribute items for general classroom use, we are always in need of Clorox Wipes, tissues, paper plates, paper cups, napkins, utensils, and Ziploc baggies.
The Second Grade Teachers - Mrs. Shafer, Miss Keevil/Mrs. Flett, Mrs. Perry
3rd grade Supply List
We are looking forward to meeting you in September! This is a list of supplies that you will need for third grade. Have a great summer!
These items will be put together for community use:
· 2 packages of plain yellow #2 pre-sharpened pencils (24 count)
· 3 packages of Expo Markers (dry erase markers- Black only)
· 3 glue sticks (large)
· 1 pair of headphones (not earbuds)
· 1 package of two highlighters
· 1 package of cap erasers
· 1 package of lined paper
· 1 package of post it notes
Items students will need to keep in their desk:
• 5 pocket folders (1 red, 1 blue, 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 purple)
• Zipper pencil pouch with holes to go in desk (no pencil boxes)
• 1 package of crayons
• 1½ inch 3-ring clear-view binder
• 1 pair of headphones
• 2 composition notebooks
If you would like to contribute an item for general classroom use, we are always in need of...
paper cups, paper plates, napkins, utensils, Ziploc baggies, paper bags, tissues, plastic bags, snacks, Clorox/Lysol wipes
The 3rd Grade Teachers - Mrs. Mills/Miss Furletti, Mrs. Pritchard, Mrs. Dedeo
4th Grade Supply List
· 3 pocket folders -plain, solid- colored
· 3 composition notebooks - No spiral notebooks
· 1 - 1 ½ in 3 ring clear-view binder – No Trapper Keepers
· Reusable water bottle with name on it
· A book to read on the first day of school
For our classroom community bin – we will be working in groups
· Colored pencils
· 2 packs of pencils – No mechanical pencils or refillable lead
· Package of cap erasers
· 2 glue sticks
· Small pencil sharpener
· 1 package of Post-it notes
· Yellow highlighter
· 2 dry erase markers
If you would like to contribute any items for the general classroom use, we are always in need of….
· Extra school supplies – such as pencils, glue sticks, folders, etc.
· Clorox /Lysol wipes
· Paper cups, paper plates, napkins, spoons, etc.
The 4th Grade teachers - Mrs. Weigelt, Mrs. Thompson/Mrs. Sullivan, Mrs. Kent
5th Grade Supply List
- Two 1-inch 3-ring binders (1 red, 1 black)
-5 heavy duty 2-pocket folders (1 yellow, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 black and 1 any color/print)
- 3 marbled composition notebooks
-Package of loose leaf paper
- 2 packages of #2 pencils
- Package of colored pencils
-Fine point dry erase markers
- Post-It Notes (3 x 3 size)
-Soft pencil pouch (no hard boxes, please – not enough room)
-2 packages of cap erasers- Glue stick
- Package of 3 x 5 index cards
*A chapter book for independent reading. This can be one you’ve already started.
*A filled water bottle, preferably a reusable one.
*A positive attitude and a smile.
* Optional: scissors, personal pencil sharpener, ChapStick (for personal use, kept in own desk)
**Please do not buy Trapper Keepers or similar multi-folder systems – not enough room in desks for these
The consumables will need to be replaced throughout the year as they run out.
A great time to ask your child about supply needs is at each report card time.
If you are able to contribute any items for general classroom use, we are always in need of and would greatly appreciate:
· Hand sanitizer (pump bottle or refill) – we use this every day
· Disinfectant wipes
· Zipper bags (sandwich, quart or gallon size)
Thank you! The 5th Grade Teachers - Mrs. Majlaton/Mrs. Hunter, Miss Janice, Mrs. Roberts/Mrs. Mitchell
6th Grade Supply List
- 3-ring binder that zips shut
- Pocket folders for the binder (already 3 –hole punched – plastic folders work best since they won’t rip; using duct tape around the holes will help reinforce them); please label each folder: ELA, Writing, Social Studies, Math
- 1 pack of pencils for your supply pouch
- 2 packs of wooden pencils for the classroom community bin
- 2 packs of cap erasers for classroom community bin
- colored pencils
- 2 highlighters
- 2 packs of thin Dry-Erase Markers
- 2 packs of glue sticks
- 3-hole zipper pouch for supplies to be kept in binder
- 2 composition notebooks
- Headphones or ear buds
- 1 Box of tissues for the classroom
Please put all materials into your binder and label each of your folders before you come to school on the first day. The front of your binder should have your first and last name on it. There are no desks in 6th grade, just tables, so you will need to keep everything in your binder.
You will be bringing the binder to each class and back and forth from school every night. If you are not able to fit all of your supplies into your zipper pouch, it might be helpful to leave the extra supplies at home and bring them to school as needed.
On the first day of school, please bring an independent reading book. You may also bring a light, healthy snack.
**Additional supplies for Mrs. Shannon’s/Mrs. Cleary’s class:
*One subject spiral notebook
Enjoy the rest of your summer! We look forward to a fun and exciting school year, and we can’t wait to meet you!
The 6th Grade Teachers - Mrs. Shannon/Mrs. Cleary, Ms. Wadsworth, Mrs. Molinari