Rakha Kanz Kautsar
firstname.lastname@example.org | rakha.dev | linkedin.com/in/rkkautsar | github.com/rkkautsar
Software Engineer (App / React Native - Order & Performance), Shopee - Singapore - Sep 2019 - now
- Reduce initial load time of Shopee app's shopping cart from 10s to 1s (80th percentile).
- Use and build various performance tooling to improve overall app performance and cart page specifically.
- Implement various UX improvements, business and promotion features in cart and checkout page.
Keyword: React, Redux, React Native, Performance, Shopping Cart, Flow, Typescript, Lerna, Monorepo
Software Engineer, Intern & Part Time, Stoqo - Jakarta - 2017, 2018
- Expand Stoqo distribution channel via building Stoqo E-commerce Web Application from scratch.
- Increase customer engagement and transparency through developing Stoqo customer dashboard.
- Reduce 2 hours of daily operational works by building picker and driver management app and dashboard.
Keyword: React, Redux, SSR, AWS, Algolia, Google Analytics, ChartJS, Cloudinary, Django, S3, SQS
Software Engineer, Intern & Part Time, Dekoruma - Jakarta - 2016, 2017
- Increase conversion by developing product tagging to enable direct purchase from banner images.
- Enable a new user acquisition channel by developing Dekoruma Android application using React Native.
- Develop modular, reusable, and universal react search component that streamline the development process of search related features across web and mobile platform.
Keyword: React, Redux, Node.js, MongoDB, Normalizr, Heroku, Algolia, ReactDnD, React Native, React Native Web
- Reprobench: Reproducible Benchmark for Everyone, Jan-Jun 2019 | GitHub
- Research the requirement, design and build a modular and extensible framework for reproducible benchmarking with master-worker cross-machine communication
- Additionally build a cross-platform resource monitoring tool based on research need (GitHub)
Keyword: Distributed System, ZeroMQ, Research Tool, Benchmarking, Profiling, Python, HPC, Conda
- Redux Companion, October 2018 | GitHub
- Developed a set of tools to help reduce redux code boilerplate
- Reduced 60-70% LOC of boilerplate codes after being used in various Stoqo's front-end code base
- Implemented various best practices like unit testing with code coverage, automated testing, and linting
Keyword: Redux, Library, Rollup, Jest, Travis CI, Codecov
- Developed a peer-to-peer book sharing platform that enable people and educational organization to share and lend their book collection.
- Developed the API service with Node and the mobile app with Expo and React Native.
Keyword: React Native, Expo, Mobx, Stripe API, Facebook API, PostgreSQL, Node.js, Knex, Koa
Universitas Indonesia · Depok, Indonesia · 2015 - August 2019
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Technische Universität Dresden · Dresden, Germany · Jan - Jun 2019
Research Intern in Computational Logic. Project: Benchmarking Tool for Reproducible Research [GitHub | Thesis]
- 2017 - Jakarta Winner, Singapore Airlines AppChallenge - Jakarta & Singapore - Hackathon
A hackathon-style software development contest held by SIA across Singapore, Jakarta, and San Francisco.
- 2016 - Top 20 Contestant, ACM ICPC Regional Asia Jakarta - Jakarta - Programming Competition
Asia Regional qualification for International Collegiate Programming Contest World Finals.
- 2017 - Silver Medalist, Software Development - Gemastik - Depok - Software Development Competition
Nationwide Software Development contest held by Indonesia Ministry of IT & Research.