AirSine O2 Experience
– Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a session or subscription at AirSine O2 Experience, you are affirming your agreement to the following terms and conditions:
- All users of our services must be at least 18 years of age. Any minors interested in our services are required to have parental or guardian supervision.
- If you are pregnant, have pre-existing medical conditions or other health-related concerns, we strongly advise that you consult with your healthcare provider prior to participating in any of our sessions.
Respect for Our Space and Others:
- We expect all patrons to respect our facilities, equipment, and fellow patrons. Engaging in inappropriate behavior could lead to immediate termination of your session or subscription without any form of refund.
- For sessions booked in advance, we require a minimum of 24 hours' notice for cancellation. Late cancellations or no-shows will lead to forfeiture of the session without a refund. However, bookings made on the day of service are not subject to the 24 hours cancellation policy and cannot be canceled, unless there are extenuating circumstances that are agreed upon by AirSine O2 Experience management.
- We do not provide refunds once a service has been used.
- AirSine O2 Experience offers recreational services. Our offerings are not designed or intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. We do not make any health or medical claims regarding our services.
AirSine O2 Experience - Safety Guidelines
For your safety and the safety of others, please adhere to the following guidelines while using our services:
- For sanitary reasons, ensure your nose is clean before using the nose hose. Do not share your nose hose with others. Our headphones should only be used by one person and must be cleaned after each use.
- Should you experience discomfort, dizziness, or feel unwell during your session, please remove the nose hose and/or headphones and inform our staff immediately.
- Avoid exceeding the recommended duration for each session.
- We require that you use the headphones and oxygen equipment according to our instructions. Tampering with or misusing the equipment is not permitted.
- Our sessions include curated binaural beats for relaxation and entertainment purposes, not for the treatment or diagnosis of any medical or psychological conditions. If you have a history of seizures, epilepsy, or other neurological conditions, please consult with your healthcare provider before participating in sessions involving sound therapy.
By purchasing our services, you agree to abide by these terms, conditions, and safety guidelines. You acknowledge your responsibility for your own well-being and accept all risk of potential injury, illness, damage, or loss that might arise from participating in our services.