How to Book
Pleasance Theatre Trust
London, N7 9EF
- Lift access to the Main House Cabaret and Toilets, which are both on the first floor
- Accessible & Gender Neutral Toilets
- Hearing Loop available on request
- Table service to your seat for drinks and food via Butlr app, which you can download in advance of your visit
- We have partnered with our neighbours at The Depot to provide pizzas throughout the evening, ordered via the same app
- Guide or Assistance Dogs are welcome - please let us know in advance if you need us to look after your dog during the show
- Cabaret-style seating layout with tables 750mm high
- Perspex screen separating groups where 2m social distancing not possible
- One way system around the venue
- Hand sanitiser throughout the venue
- Foyer closed and two separate entrances to prevent crowding
- Table service for food and drink through Butlr App
- Deep clean between performances and regular cleaning throughout the night
- Masks worn at all times unless seated
- You can read our COVID-19 FAQs here.
How to Book
- Our venue Box Office is currently closed for in-person booking
- You can book on our website www.pleasance.co.uk
- You can ask us a question or let us know your access requirements in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We offer free carer or personal assistant tickets. Please email email@example.com before making your booking to arrange a complimentary Personal Assistant or Carer ticket - we will then organise a booking for your group at the discounted price to be paid over the phone.
- You will receive an email confirmation which contains a QR code. This is your ticket. You can show this on your phone or printed out.
- We are unable to provide printed tickets.
- Our Front of House team will scan your QR code before you enter the venue.
- If you can’t find your QR code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the day of your show you will receive an email from us letting you know which of our two entrances you will be using.
- If you require step-free access via our lift you will need to use the North Road entrance, which is to the right of the courtyard. Please let us know in advance that you require use of our lift by emailing email@example.com.
- Our Bridge entrance has 23 steps up to the bridge level.
- Our Front of House team will be ready to greet you and scan your QR code from one hour before your show.
- Your group will then be shown to your table.
- Metered parking is available on North Road during office hours:
- 10 Mins: £0.82
- 1 Hour: £4.95
- Maximum stay 2 hours
- 9:30am-4:30pm, Mon-Fri excluding Bank Holidays